1. When will the Powerman Indonesia be held?
- Powerman Indonesia will be held on Apr 7–8, 2018 (Saturday & Sunday).
- Race Pack Collection will be advised later accordingly.
- The compulsory Bike Check-In will be advised later accordingly.
- Race will officially flag off on the morning at 5.30 am of Apr 8, 2018
2. What are the race categories offered by the Powerman Indonesia?
3. What is the schedule of the event?
4. What if I can’t make it on Race Pack Collection, can I claim my race kit and check in my bike on the event day itself?
- If you can’t claim your race kits or check in your bike on schedule, you may appoint someone else to collect your race pack and/or drop off your bike for you by filling up the requisite form and ensuring your proxy brings along all the required documentation. (Photocopy ID of both Participant and Representative)
5. What bikes are allowed on the racecourse?
- Road, Mountain, Triathlon, Time Trial, Cyclocross, Touring, Flat-Bar Road, Hybrid & Performance Hybrid Bicycles are ALLOWED on the race course.
- Other types of bikes, including, but not limited to, Fixed Gear (fixie), Electric, Electric Hybrid, Cruiser, City, BMX, Recumbent, Tandem bikes are NOT ALLOWED on the racecourse.
- To have a clearer understanding of the type of bike you have, kindly please refer to http://centurycycles.com/buyers-guides/bicycle-types-how-to-pick-the-best-bike-for-you-pg9.htm, or refer to our Bike Type Information page.
- Kindly please contact us if you are unsure. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify a participant if an unsuitable bicycle is used for the event.
6. Is there a cut-off time for the event?
- Yes, there will be a cut-off for the event. Cut-off for all categories will be 6 hours.
7. Will there be a cut-off per leg?
- Cut-off for the Bike leg cut off will be at 11.00am for all categories.
8. What are included in the race kits?
- The race kit includes a event tee, a bag, race bibs, timing chip, bike sticker, helmet sticker and other items provided by our sponsors.
9. Will I receive a Finisher Token upon race completion?
- Yes, Finisher Tee will be presented to who have completed the race during the stipulated time.
10. Is the race draft legal?
No, race drafting is NOT ALLOWED for all Powerman events, participants caught drafting will be disqualified. Please refer below for Powerman drafting rules.
- Cycle in a ‘single file’.
- While cycling, athletes are supposed to cycle in one line (to the utmost left side of the track) with the prescribed distance between them.
- No fellow athlete may be hindered.
- Hindering happens when overtaking a fellow athlete and putting him/her in a drafting/stayer position. The person who overtakes is responsible to observe the rules. When the overtaker is not able to pass, he/she may not cut in but has to maintain a distance of at least 10 m from the cyclist in front.
- In the former rules the responsibility was for the person that was overtaken.
- Hinderer may be punished by a ‘stop and go’ penalty/ or black box.
- The person who overtakes has to go at least 3-5 m to the right. This depends on the width of the road.
11. Do I need to check-in my cycling and running gear before the race?
- Bicycle Check-in will be compulsory on Saturday, Apr 07, 2018. Running and cycling accessories may be brought into the transition area on the morning of the race..
- Bicycle Check-in will be from 11am – 7pm on Apr 07, 2018.
12. Can I use audio devices during the race?
- Personal audio devices are not allowed on any part of the race course.
13. How many members should a relay team have? Will there be a different category for 2-person and 3-person relay teams?
- Relay teams may be composed of a 2-person or 3-person relay team. Do note that there will only be one category regardless of the number of persons on the relay team.
14. Who do we contact for enquiries?
- Further details about the race can be found on our website as well as Terms & Conditions.
- All further inquiries may be sent to the secretariat team through: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. I do not have a credit card, how do I sign up for Powerman?
- We also accept bank transfer payments through local Indonesian banks via internet banking.
- We also accept virtual account payments through local Indonesian banks.
- Alternatively, any person with a credit card or a Indonesian internet banking account may make payment on your behalf.
16. I received an error upon completing the payment process, resulting in registration failure. What should I do?
- Please close the browser tab, clear your browser cache, and try again.
- Alternatively, use a different computer or device that you have not attempted to register with before.
17. I’ve registered but I just found out that I’m not able to attend the Powerman, can I get a refund or can my friend take my slot?
- Participant(s) are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed. Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for Participant(s) who do not eventually participate in the event for whatever reasons.
18, Can I change my race category after submitting my registration?
- Changes to the race categories are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED after registration confirmation.