TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Powerman Indonesia (referred to herein as the Race) is organized by E-Plus Indonesia (Organizer) in accordance with these Rules & Regulations (R&Rs) and Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) that is applicable to the Participants.
- 2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these R&Rs and/or T&Cs of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, Organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any amendments to these R&Rs and/or T&Cs will be updated on the Official Website, www.powermanindonesia.com and it is the responsibility of the involved and/or affected Party to keep abreast with any changes.
I.P.A. International Powerman Association Powerman
Participants are obliged to the rules and regulations passed by the organizer with an addition: The Powerman 10m Non-Drafting rule. Created together with top athletes in 1999, the International Powerman Association continues to impose this ruling despite its abolishment by the federation, to ensure a fair race. Powerman races: If you’re tough enough…. Be There!
The Powerman races 10m Non-Drafting rule:
Cycle in a ‘single file’.
While cycling, athletes are supposed to cycle in one line (to the utmost left side of the track) with the prescribed distance between them.
- No fellow athlete may be hindered.
- Hindering happens when overtaking a fellow athlete and putting him/her in a drafting/stayer position. The person who overtakes is responsible to observe the rules. When the overtaker is not able to pass, he/she may not cut in but has to maintain a distance of at least 10 m from the cyclist in front.
- In the former rules the responsibility was for the person that was overtaken.
- Hinderer may be punished by a ‘stop and go’ penalty/or black box.
- The person who overtakes has to go at least 3 – 5 m to the right. This depends on the width of the road.
- By completing the online registration form, the Participant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations (‘R&R’) of Powerman Indonesia (‘Event’). These R&Rs shall be enforced before and during the event and applies to all rulings by the Organizer.
- Successful registration does not constitute to a confirmation in the Event. Confirmation of participation is only confirmed upon payment of registration fees and upon receipt of a race identification number.
- In consideration of the Participant’s use of the Event’s website, the Participant agrees to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form (the Registration Data); and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. The Organizer may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizer shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Organizer has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, the Organizer may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Official Website or Registration Portal (or any parts thereof) without any refund of fees.
- The Organizer re serves the right to limit and or refuse race entries without assigning any reason.
- The Organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
- Participant(s) are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed.
- Once registration has been duly processed,, there will be no fee refund for Participant(s) who do not eventually participate in the Event for whatever reasons.
- All participant(s) are to strictly adhere to the age limitations imposed on each category. The age of a participant will be taken as of race day (08th April 2018).
- The age categories is based on your Date Of Birth age on actual race date. For Example:
- If you are born on February 18, 1967 you will be in the 40 – 49 years age categories.
- If you are born on February 19, 1967 you will be in the 50 years and above age categories.
Race Entry Packs
- All Participants must collect their Race Entry Pack which includes the Race Bib, timing device, Event Tee, and other novelties at the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) during the collection period (Collection Period), of which details will be stated on the Official Website. If Participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Pack in person, they may empower a duly authorized representative in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website.
- Late collection will not be entertained and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participant(s) inability to collect their Race Entry Packs. The Organizer may extend the collection time at the Organizer’s discretion and on a good-will basis only. For avoidance of doubt, the Organizer is not obliged to extend the collection time or to ensure that the Participant(s) receive their Race Entry Packs. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Participant(s) to collect their Race Entry Packs during the Collection Period. Entry packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed as unwanted, and the Organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re- distribute them accordingly.
- The Participant(s) is deemed to have given written consent for the Organizer to collect, analyze and collate any personal information relating to that Participant(s), and the Organizer may at its sole discretion utilize the information for programs, planning, data-processing, statistics, risk-analysis, research and/or, any other purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising and promotion and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
- Right to cancel and amend routes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case the Organizer will make its best effort to inform the Participant(s) prior to the date of the event. If the Event is cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- There will strictly be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the event race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant(s). In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant(s) prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel and/or add any race category without prior notice to the Participant(s).
- Closure of roads and Cut-Off Time
- Parts of the race route will be closed to traffic for the duration of the race up to six (6) hours from the first flag off at 0600hrs. After which, beyond the six (6) hour cut off mark, the roads will be re-opened to live traffic. Participant(s) who are still on route and choose to continue running after the cut-off time, shall do so at their own risk.
- The Organizer reserves the right to re-open the race route to live traffic at their sole discretion for operational reasons and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant(s). In such cases, Participant(s) prior to the date of the event, if possible, or, if not possible, on a best-effort basis. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- For Participant(s) who are unlikely to finish the race within six hours, race officials may request Participant(s) to board a safety vehicle and/or abandon completion of the race course. For their own safety and to avoid being caught in between live traffic, Participant(s) must obey as instructed; or else they will be removed from the race course by Security Officers. Finisher medals, Finisher tees and official finish timings will not be issued to the afore-mentioned Participant(s) as they will be deemed disqualified.
- Restriction on vehicles along the race routes
- Pets, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the race route other than official race and medical vehicles.
- Participants Bib
- The timing chip is a single-use, disposable device attached onto the Bib.
- 2. Participant(s) must attach the assigned Bib to their attire as instructed by Race Officials. Participant(s) who do not wear / display Bib numbers will be taken off the race route by security officers at the Organizer’s sole discretion.
- Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participant(s) taking part in the event will be participating at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for, during or after participation in the event. Participant(s) are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- Retirement from Race
- Participant(s) must retire from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Referee and/or Security Officer.
- Adherence to flag – off timings
- Participant(s) who commences to run before the actual start time of his/her registered race category will be immediately disqualified. (The start time for the race can be found on the Official Website).
- Participant(s) who do not start within 20 minutes from respective flag off will be disqualified and for safety reason, may not be allowed to start.
- Winners and Prizes
- Each Participant is allowed only one prize-money award. A winning Participant may elect to receive an award in another prize category to which he/she is entitled to, which might offer a higher prize-money. Notwithstanding the Participant’s election, his/her finishing positions in each of the relevant prize categories do not change.
- Winners will be disqualified from the race if he/she does not satisfy the age, nationality and/or gender requirements for the category they have registered in.
- The Organizers reserve the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- All prize-winning Participant(s) must present their original identification document (such as Passport or Identity Card) to collect their prize money.
- Prize money will be disbursed to the named winner upon confirmation by the organizer. Results and Announcements made by the organizer during the event shall be deemed final.
- All prizes not claimed within one (1) month from the event date will be forfeited and the Organizer will be at liberty to redistribute or dispose of them accordingly.
- Prizes must be taken, in the forms as presented by the Organizer. They are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and are subjected to the R&Rs and/or T&Cs as determined by the Organizer.
- Disputes over results
- 1. For prize winners or possible prize winners, appeals over disputes must be made onsite in person, in a written format and an appeal fee of IDR 500,000 within 30 mins after the prize presentation.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- 3. For all other Participant(s), appeals over disputes regarding the results must be submitted in a written format together with an appeal fee of IDR 500,000 within 7 days of the event date. The Organizer reserves the right not to entertain any appeals after 7 days of the event date
- Finisher’s Medal, Finisher’s Tee and e-Certificate
- All participants who successfully complete the race in the chosen race category will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of their Bib to the respective officials.
- All participants will also be awarded a Finisher’s Tee upon the presentation of their Bib to the respective officials.
- All Finisher Medals and Finisher Tees are to be collected on the race day. No requests thereafter will be entertained.