1. When and where will the Powerman Indonesia be held?
- Powerman Indonesia will be held on Feb 18 – 19 , 2017 Saturday & Sunday in Q Big Mall BSD City BSD Raya Utama, Lengkong Kulon, Pagedangan, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia.
- Race Pack Collection will take place on :
- Feb 11 – 12, 2017 Saturday & Sunday at FX Mall Sudirman Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Pintu Satu Senayan, Senayan, Indonesia from 11 am – 9 pm
- Feb 18, 2017 Saturday at the Race Village in Q Big Mall BSD City From 11 am – 7pm
- The compulsory Bike Check-In will take place on 18 Feb 2017 Saturday at the Race Village in Q Big Mall BSD City from 11 am – 7 pm
- Race will officially flag off on the morning at 5.30 am of Feb 19, 2017
4. What if I can’t make it on Race Pack Collection, can I claim my race kit and check in my bike on the event day itself?
If you can’t claim your race kits or check in your bike on schedule, you may appoint someone else to collect your race pack or drop off your bike for you by filling up the requisite form and ensuring your proxy brings along all the required documentation. (Photocopy ID of both Participant and Representative)
5. What bikes are allowed on the racecourse?
Road, Cyclocross, Touring, Triathlon, Time Trial, Flat-Bar Road, Mountain Bikes, Hybrid & Performance Hybrid Bicycles are allowed on the racecourse.
Other types of bikes, including, but not limited to, Fixed Gear (fixie), Electric, Electric Hybrid, Cruiser, City, BMX, Recumbent, Tandem bikes are NOT allowed on the racecourse.
To have a clearer understanding of the type of bike you have, kindly please refer to http://centurycycles.com/buyers-guides/bicycle-types-how-to-pick-the-best-bike-for-you-pg9.htm.
Kindly please contact us if you are unclear if your bicycle is allowed in the race. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify a participant if an unsuitable bicycle is used for the event.
6. Is there a cut-off time for the events?
Yes, there will be a cut-off for the event. Cut-off for all categories will be 6 hours.
7. Will there be a cut-off per leg?
Bike leg cut off time at 11.00 am for all categories.
8. What are included in the race kits?
The race kit includes a event tee, a bag, race bibs, timing chip, bike sticker, helmet sticker and other items provided by our sponsors.
9. Will I receive a Finisher’s Tee upon race completion?
Yes, Finisher Tee will be presented to who have completed the race during the stipulated time.
10. Will there be bike mechanics to help us?
There will be support bike mechanics at Race Village and bike course. Participants are advised to be prepared to perform basic mechanical services on their own such as flat tire changing.
11. Is the race draft legal?
No, race drafting is illegal for this event. Please refer below for Powerman drafting rules. Cycle in a ‘single file’.
While cycling, athletes are supposed to cycle in one line (to the utmost left side of the track) with the prescribed distance between them.
- No fellow athlete may be hindered.
- Hindering happens when overtaking a fellow athlete and putting him/her in a drafting/stayer The person who overtakes is responsible to observe the rules. When the overtaker is not able to pass, he/she may not cut in but has to maintain a distance of at least 10 m from the cyclist in front.
- In the former rules the responsibility was for the person that was overtaken.
- Hinderer may be punished by a ‘stop and go’ penalty/ or black box.
- The person who overtakes has to go at least 3-5 m to the right. This depends on the width of the road.
12. Do I need to check-in my cycling and running gear before the race?
Bicycle Check-in will be compulsory on Saturday, Feb 18, 2017. Running and cycling accessories may be brought into the transition area on the morning of the race.
Bicycle Check-in will be from 11am – 7pm on Feb 18, 2017 at the Transition Area in the Q Big Mall BSD City.
13. Can I use audio devices during the race?
Personal audio devices are not allowed on any part of the race course.
14. How many members should a relay team have? Will there be a different category for 2-person and 3-person relay teams?
Relay teams may be composed of a 2-person or 3-person relay team. Do note that there will only be one category regardless of the number of persons on the relay team.
18. I do not have a credit card, how do I sign up for Powerman?
We also accept bank transfer payments through local Indonesian banks via internet banking.
Alternatively, any person with a credit card or a Indonesian internet banking account may make payment on your behalf.
19. I received an error upon completing the payment process, resulting in registration failure. What should I do?
Please close the browser tab, clear your browser cache, and try again.
Alternatively, use a different computer or device that you have not attempted to register with before.
20. I’ve registered but I just found out that I’m not able to attend the Powerman, can I get a refund or can my friend take my slot?
Participant(s) are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed. Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for Participant(s) who do not eventually participate in the event for whatever reasons.
Last update: 8th February 2016